Saturday, February 5, 2011

Church basketball


Today was our first church basketball game, and our last. I was not expecting a W but I was not expecting a swift kick right in the butt! By half time the other team was up 26-0. Luckily we made a come back and the ending score was 52-12. I did have fun playing and it was nice to get out and get some exercise. I just thought that we could do a little better then that!



Mayah has taken one step today! She is going to be taking off in no time! Its so sad because she is growing way to fast. She is not a baby anymore she wants to be independent and do things herself already. I guess she needs a sister or brother soon!!!!

2 comments:

Brett and Chelsea said...

Congrats on the move to Washington - it's a little close to home and your parents probably like that a little better. And you are now close to Alex. Do you ever see her? Mayah is getting so big! Can't believe it! P.S. really really glad you are back to blogging.

Jess said...

I love her! How are you? Update your blog preggo!